1. Open ChiroUp and login
2. Find the star in the URL box.
3. Click the star. A box should pop up.
4. Choose a name for the bookmark. Leaving it blank will only show the icon for the site.
5. Choose what folder to keep it in.
6. Click Done when you’re done.
1. Choose Bookmarks→ Add Bookmark, press Command+D, or click the Share button and choose Add Bookmark.
2. Choose where to store the bookmark from the pop-up menu.
3. Rename the bookmark or use the name provided by Safari.
4. Click the Add button to save the bookmark.
1. Open Firefox, then navigate and Login to ChiroUp.
2. Click the Bookmarks button. In the address bar at the top of the screen, click on the Star icon.
3. Edit the bookmark to customize it to your liking.
< Take me back to the FAQ homepage